Ordering by Post or Telephone (UK Customers Only)
Ordering Online, Paying Offline
The Web Site Price List is used for all online purchases. Prices within this list exclude P&P costs, these being calculated within the Shopping Cart.
Ordering & Paying By Telephone
- Select your purchases online.
- Enter your details on the payment page.
- Select the "Pay by telephone or post" option.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. If paying by post, either print & enclose a copy, or include a note stating the invoice number. If paying by telephone you only need to give the invoice number, along with the usual card details.
- Please do not send Credit Card details through the post or by e-mail, neither is secure.
The Web Site Price List is used for all telephone purchases.
- Make a note of the Stock Codes & quantities of the required items.
- Telephone the number stated on the contact page
- An invoice will then be created, you will have the option of paying by post or credit/debit card.
Ordering By Post, From The Catalogue
- The Web Site Price List is used for all postal purchases. Prices within this list exclude P&P costs, you will need to contact us to confirm postage costs prior to ordering.
- Please do not send Credit Card details through the post as this is not secure.
- If you require any other information please e-mail Here
View Site Map